Thursday, March 17, 2011

UGH DRAMA TROUBLE!

Okay so want to hear about today? I went after school to tell Marc-Anthony that I wasn't going to stay for rehearsal today because I was getting my glasses. After I said i wasn't going to stay he told me he was very angry with me! I was really really shocked! Why would he say that? Then he says I told everyone that they need to work around our schedule and i was thinking to myself well there are more important things than just drama and which is more important, Drama or being able to see? Well that's an easy one. Since i missed a week because of academic probation, He brought that up and said that drama was or is top priority and we need to attend all meetings. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE DANG IT!! Then what kills me the most is in his exact words he told me "I will re-cast your part the minute you aren't here." So if i come back in 2 weeks on that Monday and i find out my part is re-casted, i am defiantly going to storm outta there. If they ask me what i am doing, then I'll say whats the point of being in drama if i don't have a part?! Well i got a lot on my mind. Just cant wait for tomorrow!

Peace Bloggers!
Love, Ashley Elizabeth :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment