Hello everyone! This is my first blog on my brand new blog!:D So you may be wondering about the title of this post. I am in our upcoming production: Xander Hulsenbek: Tackles The Twelve Trials of the Ooboowah. The person I am playing is Kara Steedence, But I am referred to as Steedence. Yesterday after school after being on acidemic probation (eligibility) for a week, I was now able to come back and help on set. I was very very lucky that my part was not recasted. Yesterday at rehersal we worked on sets, props, makeup, and costumes. Only about a month til our final play!!! Soooo excited!!!:D Next Friday I am leaving early and going to Orlando, Florida for Spring Break!!!:D Also excited about that! All next week after school we have drama rehersal:D I hope everyone had a wonderful day today and my thoughts and prayers are for those who are injured or to the families of the people who have passed away in the Tsunami in Japan.
Peace out bloggers!
-Ashley Elizabeth:D <3
No comments:
Post a Comment